Medeo Corporation is a web and mobile software application that connects doctors and patients through video technology. We are bringing innovation to the Canadian health care industry. We are building a clean and collaborative interface and looking for Ruby Developers to help us.
Reporting to the Product Manager, you will be working with a team of Software Engineers out of our Vancouver office. At Medeo, we employ agile development and release at least once per week. You will be taking part in agile development releases, sprint planning sessions and troubleshooting the difficult challenges that will inevitably occur.
What we’re looking for (must have):
- You need to love what you do. Being passionate about your work is more important than a fancy CV
- You have a strong command of the Ruby language including experience building real applications that are in use today
- Extensive experience building, maintaining and deploying production Rails applications
- Good communication skills
What we’re giving bonus points for:
- OPS experience, especially with Chef.
- iOS development, Android development, JRuby, Java
- Experience scaling Ruby on Rails for high traffic.
- A healthcare software background. Do you know what HL7 means?
- Open source contributions we can see on GitHub.
- Lives in Vancouver, BC or willing to relocate
- Do good. Contribute to a service that will help people in your community receive on-demand, quality healthcare.
- Be a part of something big. Medeo is going to shake up the way patient care, doctor-to-doctor communication and data management is done.
- We offers competitive compensation, equity and benefits packages. Leadership opportunities are available to those who prove themselves capable.
Yes: resume, github, salary expectations, list of URLs of applications you’ve built.
No: phone calls, cover letters, long emails. Please do not include your photo with application.